Man Under Suspicion
|Man Under Suspicion|
|Directed by||Norbert Kückelmann|
|Produced by||Norbert Kückelmann|
|Written by||Norbert Kückelmann
|Editing by||Siegrun Jäger|
|Running time||126 minutes|
- Maximilian Schell as Lawyer Landau
- Lena Stolze as Jessica Kranz
- Robert Aldini as Werner Kranz
- Wolfgang Kieling as Reporter 'Watergate'
- Kathrin Ackermann as Judge
- Manfred Rendl as Public Prosecutor
- Reinhard Hauff as Holm
- Jörg Hube as Commissioner Sommer
- Klaus Höhne as Presiding Magistrate
- Robert Atzorn as Attorney-General
- Patricia Kückelmann as Kathrin Landau
- Markus Urchs as Dropout
- Despina Avramidou as Greek Woman
- Elisabeth Bertram as Grandmother
- Florian Furtwängler as Zurek
Awards and nominations 
The film was chosen as West Germany's official submission to the 57th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film, but did not manage to receive a nomination. It was also entered into the 34th Berlin International Film Festival, where it won the Silver Bear.
- H. G. Pflaum. "On the history of the German candidates for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film". German Films. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
- "Berlinale: 1984 Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2011-01-05.
|This article about a thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a German film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|