Management Science (journal)
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Teck-Hua Ho|
Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (United States)
Management Science is a peer-reviewed academic journal that covers research on all aspects of management related to strategy, entrepreneurship, innovation, information technology, and organizations as well as all functional areas of business, such as accounting, finance, marketing, and operations. It is published by the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences and was established in 1954 by the Institute's precursor, The Institute of Management Sciences. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2013 impact factor of 2.546.
The following persons are, or have been, editors-in-chief:
- 2014–present: Teck-Hua Ho
- 2009–2014: Gérard Cachon
- 2003–2008: Wallace Hopp
- 1997–2002: Hau L. Lee
- 1993–1994: Gabriel R. Bitran
- 1983–1990: Donald G. Morrison
- 1968–1983: Martin K. Starr
- 1960–1967: Robert M. Thrall
- 1954–1960: C. West Churchman
- "Management Science". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.
- "History". Management Science. Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. Retrieved 18 October 2014.