From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Managua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Managua may also refer to:
- Lake Managua, also known as Lake Xolotlán, a lake in Nicaragua
- Managua (department), a department in Nicaragua
- Managua International Airport, the main airport near the city
- Quepos Managua Airport, an airport in Costa Rica
- Managua, Nicaragua (song), a popular song in the 1940s sung by Guy Lombardo
- América Managua, a Nicaraguan football team
- Viva Managua Movement, a Nicaraguan political organisation
- Managua (film), a 1996 film starring Louis Gossett, Jr.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.