From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia|
Manahan Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Surakarta, Indonesia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is used as the home venue for Persis Solo. This stadium now holds 25,000 spectators.
 Sport events
- 2005 Liga Indonesia Final between Persik Kediri vs PSIS Semarang
- 2007 Asian Champions League, Home of Persik Kediri
- 2010 Piala Indonesia Final between Arema Indonesia vs Sriwijaya F.C.
- 2010 AFF U-16 Youth Championship
- 2011 6th ASEAN ParaGames
- 2013 AFC Cup, Home of Persibo Bojonegoro
 International football matches
|Date||Team 1||Score||Team 2||Competition|
|22 Agustus 2011||Indonesia||4 - 1||Palestine||Friendly|
 See also
- (Indonesian) Stadion Manahan. Stadion Nusantara. Accessed on 16 November 2011.
|This article about an Indonesian sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|