Manamadurai Junction railway station
|Address||Madurai Rameswaram Road, Manamadurai, Sivgangai, Tamil Nadu
|Elevation||63 metres (207 ft)|
|Line(s)||Manamadurai Jn - Rameswaram
Manamadurai Jn - Virudunagar Jn
Manamadurai Jn - Madurai Jn
Manamadurai Jn - Karaikudi Jn
|Connections||Bus stand, Taxicab stand, Auto rickshaw stand|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
It is belongs to the Madurai railway division and is an important junction of the Southern Railway Zone. The station code is MNM.
Express Trains passing through Manamadurai Junction
- 16713/16714 Chennai Egmore - Rameswaram Sethu Express(Daily)
- 16701/16702 Chennai Egmore - Rameswaram Express (Daily)
- 16779/16780 Tirupati - Rameswaram Express (Tri-weekly)
- 12789/12790 Rameswaram - Kanyakumari Express (Tri-weekly)
- 14259/14260 Rameswaram - Varanasi Express (Weekly)
- 18495/18496 Rameswaram - Bhubaneswar Express (Weekly)
- 16733/16734 Rameswaram - Okha Express (Weekly)
- 16861/16862 Puducherry - Kanyakumari Express (Weekly)
- 16617/16618 Coimbatore - Rameswaram Express (Weekly)
Passenger Trains passing through Manamadurai Junction
- 56721/56722 Madurai - Rameswaram Passenger (Daily)
- 56723/56724 Madurai - Rameswaram Passenger (Daily)
- 56725/56726 Madurai - Rameswaram Passenger (Daily)
- 56829/56830 Trichy - Rameswaram Passenger (Daily)
- 76837/76838 Virudhunagar - Karaikudi DEMU Passenger
Express Trains Originating from Manamadurai Jn.
Passenger Trains Originating from Manamadurai Jn.
- "Indiadekh". Retrieved 2013-06-15.