From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manara may refer to:
People with the surname Manara:
- Manara, Israel, a kibbutz in Upper Gallilee adjacent to the Lebanese border
- Al Manara, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Manara, Nepal
- Manara, Ohio, United States
- Al Manara Stadium, the home stadium of Nejmeh SC located in the district of Manara in Beirut
- Al Manara Tower, a tower on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Al Manara (tower), a tower in Business Bay in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 5092 Manara, a main belt asteroid named after Alessandro Manara
- Minaret, known as manara (منارة, but more usually مئذنة) in Arabic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.