From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manat may refer to
- Azerbaijani manat, unit of currency in Azerbaijan
- Turkmenistani manat, unit of currency in Turkmenistan
- The designation of the Soviet ruble in both Azerbaijani and Turkmen
- Manāt, the goddess of fate and destiny in pre-Islamic Arabia
- the Manat language of Papua New Guinea
- MANAT may refer to 601 Squadron (Israel), Israeli Air Force Flight Test Center
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.