From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Manchurian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manchurian refers to anything pertaining to Manchuria.
- Manchurian people, a Tungusic people who originated in Manchuria (today's Northeastern China)
- Manchurian language, a Tungusic language spoken in Northeast China
- a style of dishes such as chicken Manchurian, vegetable Manchurian, etc. in Indian Chinese cuisine
- a blue aleurone malting barley variety
- Manchurians (disambiguation)
- Manchuria (disambiguation)
- Manchu (disambiguation)
- The Manchurian Candidate (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manchurian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.