From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mand may refer to:
- Mand (psychology), B.F.Skinner's term for a verbal operant
- Mand (singing style), a style of folk music in Rajasthan, India
- Mänd, an Estonian surname
- Mánd, a village in Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg county, Hungary
- Mand (village), a village of Mandla district in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Mand, Iran (disambiguation)
- Mand (Kech District), a town in Balochistan, Pakistan
- Mand, West Virginia, an unincorporate community in West Virginia, USA
- Mand River, a river in India
People with the surname
- Andreas Mand (born 1959), German writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.