From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mandalay is the second largest city in Myanmar (Burma).
Mandalay may also refer to:
- Mandalay Luxury Coach, motorhome manufacturer (Now Known As Thor Motor Coach)
- Mandalay Region, an administrative region in Myanmar.
- Mandalay (band), a trip-hop band
- Mandalay (film), a 1934 film directed by Michael Curtiz
- Mandalay (poem), a poem by Rudyard Kipling
- "Mandalay", a song by Electric Light Orchestra from Afterglow
- Mandalay Bay, a casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Mandalay Pictures, a film studio founded in 1995
- "The Road To Mandalay", a song by Robbie Williams
- The Road to Mandalay (film), a 1926 film by Tod Browning
- Manderlay, a film by Lars von Trier
- Manderley, a fictional estate in the novel Rebecca, by Daphne du Maurier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.