From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mandi may refer to:
- Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, a city in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Mandi State, former princely state.
- Mandi (Lok Sabha constituency)
- Mandi (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Rulers of Siokot and Mandi
- Mandi district, a district in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India
- Mandı, Azerbaijan
- Mandi, Uttar Pradesh, a village in Uttar Pradesh state
- Mandi region, Chitwan district, Nepal
- Mandi Bahauddin, a town in Punjab, Pakistan.
- Mandi Bahauddin District, a district in Punjab, Pakistan.
- Mandi Dabwali, a city in Sirsa district, Haryana
- Mandi Gobindgarh, a town in Punjab, India
- Hira Mandi, Diamond market of Pakistan, Lahore
- Mandi, in Hindi refers to a trading hub or a market, generally for agricultural produce (see farmers' market).
- A place of worship for followers of Mandaeism.
- Armando Sosa Peña, Spanish football player known as Mandi, currently on Sporting de Gijón.
- Imre Mándi, Hungarian boxer
- Mandi Schwartz
- Gyula Mándi
- Mandi Dabwali
- Mandi Lampi, Finnish child actress
- Heera Mandi
- Mandi Gobindgarh
- Mandi Perkins
- Mandi (food), a popular meal in Arabia
- Mandi (film), 1983 Hindi film by Shyam Benegal
- The Indonesian and Malay word for bathing, sometimes referring to a particular way of bathing (Mandi (bath))
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.