|Full name||Mandla Greatful Masango|
|Date of birth||18 July 1989|
|Place of birth||Kwaggafontein, South Africa|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|HP Silver Stars juniors|
|2006||South Africa U-17||3||(2)|
|2009||South Africa U-20||4||(1)|
|2011||South Africa U-23||3||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:46, 15 February 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Mandla Greatful Masango (born 18 July 1989) is a South African footballer who plays as a midfielder. He currently plays for Kaizer Chiefs F.C. in the Premier Soccer League. Masango has also represented South Africa at the U-17, U-20 and U-23 levels.
Masango joined Kaizer Chiefs in 2007 ahead of the 2007–08 Premier Soccer League season. He made his debut against Thanda Royal Zulu on 15 August 2007, scoring the Chiefs' first goal in a 2–0 win. He has gradually become a regular in the club's first team, making ten league appearances in 2009–10, before playing 20 league games in 2010–11. He has played twice so far in the 2011–12 season. Masango also scored for Kaiser Chiefs in their 2–0 win over Mpumalanga Black Aces on 24 February 2010, again opening the scoring.
U-17 and U-20
Masango has the unusual distinction of having scored on his debut for every national side he has represented. He made three appearances, scoring twice, for South Africa U-17 before moving on to the U-20 team, where he played four times, three of these games coming at the 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup. Masango scored a consolation in the 6–1 defeat to Germany U-20 on 5 September 2009, in a World Cup warm-up match.
U-20 appearances and goals
|1||5 September 2009||Sportpark Husterhöhe, Pirmasens||Germany U-20||L 6–1||Friendly||1|
|2||27 September 2009||Alexandria Stadium, Alexandria||United Arab Emirates U-20||D 2–2||2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup|
|3||30 September 2009||Alexandria Stadium, Alexandria||Hungary U-20||L 4–0||2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup|
|4||6 October 2009||Ismailia Stadium, Ismailia||Ghana U-20||L 2–1||2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup|
Masango currently plays for the U-23 team, scoring on his debut in the 2–1 win over Zimbabwe to ensure South Africa's qualification for the All Africa Games. The midfielder also scored against Mauritius on 26 May 2011 in a 1–0 friendly win,  and against Botswana in a 5–0 victory on 18 March 2011.
- "FIFA U-20 World Cup Egypt 2009 – List of Players" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA). p. 16. Retrieved 26 July 2013.
- "Soccerway – Mandla Masango". Soccerway. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Kaizer Chiefs vs. Mpumalanga Black Aces 2 – 0". Soccerway. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Upbeat Masango focused on Maritzburg challenge". Kaizer Chiefs F.C. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "SA U-23 depart for Benin". South Africa Football Association. 31 May 2011. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Masango on target for SA U23". Kaizer Chiefs F.C. 21 March 2011. Retrieved 10 September 2011.