Pierre Mandonnet (1858–1936) was a Belgian Dominican historian, important in the neo-Thomist trend of historiography and the recovery of medieval philosophy. He made his reputation with a study of Siger of Brabant.
He became Rector of the University of Fribourg in Switzerland.
- Siger de Brabant et l'averroïsme latin au xiiie siècle
- Bibliographie thomiste (1921) with J. A. Destrez, later edition 1960
- Saint Dominique: l'idée, l'homme et l'oeuvre (1938)
- Handbook of Medieval Philosophy: Interpretations - Neo-Thomism
- Handbook of Medieval Philosophy: Interpretations - The Professional Philosopher
- Jacques Maritain Center: Revival 12