From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mandrake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mandrake may refer to:
- Mandrake (plant), a plant of the genus Mandragora
- Mandragora (demon), in occultism
- Mandrake Linux, former name of Mandriva Linux, a computer operating system
- Mandrake, the NATO designation for the Soviet aircraft Yakovlev Yak-25
Mandrake may also refer to:
In media and entertainment 
- Mandrake is the name of the long-established social diary in The Sunday Telegraph newspaper, edited by Tim Walker.
Fictional characters 
- Mandrake, a short-lived mascot at the University of Oregon
- Mandrake the Magician, a comic strip character
- Group Captain Lionel Mandrake, a character in Stanley Kubrick's film Dr. Strangelove
- John Mandrake (Nathaniel), a character from the Bartimaeus Trilogy
- Paolo Mandrake, the lawyer and amateur detective who is the protagonist of stories by Rubem Fonseca and HBO's Mandrake (TV series) based on them
- Mandrake is the name of the main antagonist in the animated feature Epic.
- The Mandrake, a play by Niccolò Machiavelli
- Mandrake (album), a music album by Edguy
- Mandrake (band), a German gothic metal band
- Mandrake in the Corner, trombone concerto by Christian Lindberg
- The Mandrake's Cry, a song on Danzig's The Lost Tracks of Danzig
Film and television 
In publishing 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.