|Born||October 24, 1975|
|Occupation||Journalist and Comedian|
Mandy Stadtmiller (born October 24, 1975) is a writer and a comedian. She is known for her dating column in the New York Post, called “About Last Night.” Her other Post-published exploits include a visit to Nevada’s first male prostitute.
Early Life, Family, Education
Stadtmiller was born in San Diego in 1975 to Patricia and Jerry Stadtmiller, an ex-Marine and Vietnam veteran. She attended The University of San Diego High School in California. In 1997, she received her bachelor's degree in journalism from Northwestern University.
In August 2006, Stadtmiller was groped and bit by actor/comedian Andy Dick during an interview following his appearance on the Comedy Central Roast of William Shatner. She wrote about the incident for Page Six of The New York Post. Dick claimed that Stadtmiller “slanted” the incident.
In 2010, she went undercover as a client to hire the nation’s first legal male prostitute, who worked at the Shady Lady Ranch. The article received notable attention from such media outlets as The Colbert Report and The Joy Behar Show.
According to her Twitter account, in February 2012 Stadtmiller quit The New York Post  She is a frequent contributor to the gossip pages of Page Six.
In 2006, Stadtmiller won first place in New York's Funniest Reporter Show contest in the New York City Underground Comedy Festival. In October 2007, she became a semi-finalist in the search for New York's Funniest Stand-Up a contest run by the New York Comedy Festival. She performs stand-up comedy throughout New York City at various clubs and venues.
Largely known for her social media presence, Stadtmiller was the first verified Twitter user from the New York Post and frequently writes about using social media for networking, including how to boost one's Klout score. (Stadtmiller's Klout score is 82.)
Stadtmiller currently hosts a podcast, with Graham Smith, on the RiotCast Network called News Whore. News Whore debuted at #22 in comedy podcasts on iTunes and has consistently remained in the top 100 since its launch in July.
- Good Day New York (2006)
- Red Eye (2007)
- Fuse TV’s “10 Great Reasons” (2007)
- VH1’s “Rock Band Cometh” (2007)
Radio show appearances
- Howard Stern’s In Demand Channel (2006)
- The Lazlow Show (2006)
- Raw Dog Comedy (2007)
- Opie and Anthony (2007, 2013)
- Maxim Radio (2007)
- WOR (2007)
- "Comic's Worst Gross-Out Ever". Nypost.com. August 16, 2006.
- "What Makes Andy Dick Tick?". Washingtonpost.com. October 8, 2006.
- Stadtmiller, Mandy (February 2, 2010). "My night with a prosti-dude". New York Post. Retrieved 2010-02-11.
- Stadtmiller, Mandy (2012-02-06). "Did I mention I quit @newyorkpost? It's true...". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2012-02-06.
- by Administrator (2011-08-02). "nyfunniestreporter.com". nyfunniestreporter.com. Retrieved 2012-06-09.
- "2006 New York's Funniest Reporters". nyfunniestreporter.com. Retrieved 2010-02-19.
- "nyucf.com". nyucf.com. Retrieved 2012-06-09.
- [dead link]