Manfred Weber (born on 14 July 1972 in Niederhatzkofen) is a German politician and Member of the European Parliament for Bavaria with the Christian Social Union in Bavaria, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs.
After his reelection in 2009 he became Vice-Chairman of the Group of the EPP in the European Parliament.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Regional Development, a member of the Delegation for relations with India, a substitute for the Delegation for relations with the countries of the Andean Community and a substitute on the Subcommittee on Human Rights.
- 1996: Founded DG Beratung GmbH consultants
- 1998: Founded G+U GbR
- 2003-2007: Regional Chairman of the Bavaria Junge Union
- Member of the CSU executive board and Chairman of the CSU of Lower Bavaria
- since 2002: Member of Kelheim Regional Council
- 2002-2004: Member of the Bavarian Regional Assembly