From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A manger is a trough or box of carved stone or wood construction used to hold food for animals.
Manger may also refer to:
- Albert Manger, American weightlifter
- Itzik Manger, Yiddish writer
- Josef Manger, German weightlifter
- Rosi Manger, Swiss curler
- Manger, Norway
- Manger Square, a square in Bethlehem
- Mount Manger, a mountain of Antarctica
- Away in a Manger, a Christmas carol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.