From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A manger is a trough or box of carved stone or wood construction used to hold food for animals.
Manger may also refer to:
- Albert Manger, an American weightlifter
- Itzik Manger, a Yiddish writer
- James Manger, a former English cricketer
- Josef Manger, a German weightlifter
- Rosi Manger, a Swiss curler
- William Manger (disambiguation), a list of several people named William Manger
- Manger, Norway, a village in Radøy municipality in Hordaland county, Norway
- Manger (municipality), a former municipality in Hordaland county, Norway
- Manger Church, a church in Radøy municipality in Hordaland county, Norway
- Manger Square, a square in Bethlehem, Israel
- Mount Manger, a mountain in Antarctica
- Away in a Manger, a Christmas carol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.