From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mangle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mangle can refer to:
- Mangle (machine), a mechanical laundry aid consisting of two rollers
- Box mangle, an earlier laundry mangle using rollers and a heavy weight
- Mangled packet, in computing
- Mangrove, woody trees or shrubs
- Name mangling, in computing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mangle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.