From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Established||December 30, 2006|
|• Mayor||Email A. Usop|
|• Total||98.16 km2 (37.90 sq mi)|
|• Density||150/km2 (390/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
Mangudadatu is politically subdivided into 8 barangays.
|Population census of Mangudadatu|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- MMA Act No. 204 : An Act Creating the Municipality of Mangudadatu in the Province of Maguindanao
- Newly created provinces, municipalities, barangays, converted city Accessed on March 9, 2006.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Buluan / Pandag|
|President Quirino, Sultan Kudarat||Datu Paglas|
Lutayan, Sultan Kudarat
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|