From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Manheim)
Mannheim is a city in Germany.
Mannheim or Manheim may also refer to:
- Mannheim (surname)
- Mannheim, Ontario, Canada
- Mannheim Road, a major north-south thoroughfare in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, U.S>
- Mannheim (Sanmar, Maryland), U.S.
- Manheim, New York, U.S.
- Manheim, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Manheim Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Manheim Auctions, major wholesale automobile auction company
- Midgard or Mannheim, the home of men in Norse mythology
- Mannheim School, variety of classical music
- PEN/Ralph Manheim Medal for Translation
- Adler Mannheim
- SV Waldhof Mannheim
- VfR Mannheim
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.