From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mani, maní, or mâni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mani may refer to:
- Mani (name), a given name and surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Mani people, a Negrito ethnic group from Thailand
- Maní, Casanare a town and municipality in Casanare Department, Colombia
- Mani, Chad, a town and sub-prefecture in Chad
- Mani, Evros, a village in northeastern Greece
- Mani, Karnataka, a village in Dakshina Kannada district of India
- Mani, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Mani, Nigeria, a town in Katsina State, Nigeria
- Mani, Tibet, a village in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China
- Maní, Yucatán, a small city in Yucatán, Mexico
- Mani Peninsula, a geographical and cultural region in Greece
- El Mani, a community on the island of Puerto Rico
- Maní (Amazonian legend), a legend of the indigenous tribe Tupi in Brazil
- Máni, a personification of the moon in Norse mythology
- Mâni, a form of Turkish folk song
- Mani (film), a 2003 Kannada film
- Mani: Travels in the Southern Peloponnese, a travelogue about the Greek peninsula by Patrick Leigh Fermor
- Mani stick fighting, an African derived martial art from Cuba
- Mani the parakeet, a Rose-ringed Parakeet that serves as an astrologer 'assistant' to M. Muniyappan in Singapore
- Mannosyl-oligosaccharide 1,2-alpha-mannosidase, an enzyme
- Mani, short for the mantra of Avalokiteśvara, Om mani padme hum
- Maniyy, a term for sexual fluids in Islamic jurisprudence
- East Mani, a municipality in the Laconia regional unit, Peloponnese, Greece
- West Mani, a municipality in the Messenia regional unit, Peloponnese, Greece
- All pages beginning with "Mani"
- All pages with titles containing "Mani"
- Manes (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.