The Mani Square
|Location||Near EM Bypass Road, Kolkata|
|No. of stores and services||More than 250|
|No. of floors||4|
Mani Square is a shopping mall in Kolkata, India, with over 250 shops, and more than 2,000 customers per day. Liu is the CEO of Mani Square Limited. It is located in 164/1, Manicktala main road (E.M. Bypass), Kolkata, West Bengal 700054. It is owned by the Mani group. It has more than 710,000 square feet (66,000 m2) of total area. It is operational since 15 June 2008. The shops at Mani Square Mall include Spencers, Westside, E Zone, Collection-I, McDonalds, Imax, Amoeba and Scary House along with major brands like the United Colours of Benetton, Zodiac, Stanza, Eye-Plus, Reebok, Adidas, Lee Cooper, Dockers, Levi's, USI, Blues & Blues, Tissot, Otobi, Little Shop, AND, Eye Catchers, Raymonds, Strauss, ColourPlus and more. The restaurants at Mani Square Mall, apart from McDonalds, include Costa, Rajdhani Thali, Mozzarella, Haka, Flame 'N' Grill, Machaan, Cookie man, Biscotti, Aqua Java, Plus and New Zealand Naturals to name a few. It has a shopping area of more than 196,095 square feet (18,217.8 m2). It has 11 escalators. It has an average footfall of 30,000 to 35,000 per weekday.[not in citation given] It has a parking area of 102,275 square feet (9,501.7 m2), and can easily have more than 1200 cars. Many famous stars of Tollywood come there to shop on their leisure time. There is a basement floor where Spencer's shop is located. The first to open the gates in the property was McDonalds. It has a fun and entertainment floor, too, which has a little more than 37,431 square feet (3,477.5 m2) of area. Recently,[when?] Mani Group announced that they would develop 6 m sq. feet of residential and commercial space. It is a project with an estimated budget of 150 crore rupees (1,500 million).
- "City gets its first global supermall". ExpressIndia.com. 2008-06-18. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- "MANI SQUARE - KOLKATA Reviews, MANI SQUARE - KOLKATA Shopping Mall, Retail Mall, Outlet Stores, Retail Outlets". MouthShut.com. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- "Mani Square Mall, Mani Square Shopping Mall Kolkata West Bengal India". Kolkatamalls.com. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- "Mani Square Mall Kolkata | Sales and Discounts in Mani Square Mall. : Kolkata". Upto75.com. 2012-01-13. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- "Mani Square". kolkatamalls.com.
- "Yellow Pages Mani Square". yellowpages.webindia123.com.
- "Mani Square developing 6m sq. feet of residential and commercial space". The Hindu Business line.com. 2008-06-19.
- Saha, Subhro (2007-05-10). "Four anchors for one mall: Hypermarket, burger chain, shop stop and giant screen". Calcutta, India: The Telegraph India.
- Saha, Subhro (2008-08-22). "Mall-nourished - Some 30 shopping complexes are set to come up in the city by 2011". Calcutta, India: The Telegraph Calcutta.
|This article about a shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|