From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Manica or manica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manica may refer to:
- Manica Province, a province of Mozambique
- Manica, Mozambique, a town
- Manica, a part of the male Lepidoptera genitalia near the aedeagus
- Manica (armguard), armguards used by the Roman legionaries and gladiators
- Manica (genus), a genus of ants
- HMS Manica, kite balloon ship of the British Royal Navy
- Manyika tribe, of eastern Zimbabwe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.