From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manifest or manifesto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manifest may refer to:
- Manifest (convention), the Melbourne Anime Festival
- Manifest!, 2012 album by the American band Friends
- Manifest (album), 2007 album by the Finnish band Impaled Nazarene
- "Manifest", a song by Sepultura from their album Chaos A.D.
- Cache manifest in HTML5, provides the ability to access a web application without a network connection
- Manifest expression, an expression referring only to surrounding loop counters
- Manifest file, a file that contains information about accompanying files in the same archive
- Manifest typing
- Manifest Destiny, a 19th-century phrase expressing belief in the expansion of the United States towards west
- Manifest (transportation), a document listing the cargo, passengers, and crew of a ship, aircraft, or vehicle, for the use of customs and other officials
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.