From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manifest or manifesto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manifest may refer to:
- Manifest (transportation), a document listing the cargo, passengers, and crew of a ship, aircraft, or vehicle, for the use of customs and other officials
- Cache manifest in HTML5, provides the ability to access a web application without a network connection
- Manifest expression, an expression referring only to surrounding loop counters
- Manifest file, a file that contains information about accompanying files in the same archive
- Manifest typing
Film, TV and entertainment
- Manifest (convention), the Melbourne Anime Festival
- Manifest (album), 2007 album by the Finnish band Impaled Nazarene
- Manifest, 2008 album by Chessie
- Manifest!, 2012 album by the American band Friends
- "Manifest", a song by Sepultura from their album Chaos A.D.
- "Manifest", a song by The Fugees from The Score
- "Manifest", a song by Gang Starr from No More Mr. Nice Guy
- Manifest Destiny, a 19th-century phrase expressing belief in the expansion of the United States towards west
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.