From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Manifold (automotive))
|Look up manifold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manifold may also refer to:
Science and engineering
- Topological manifold, a topological space which is a locally Euclidean Hausdorff space.
- Manifold (engineering), a Machine element used to split or combine a gas or a fluid
- Exhaust manifold, an engine part which collects the exhaust gases from multiple cylinders into one pipe
- Hydraulic manifold, a component used to regulate fluid flow in a hydraulic system, thus controlling the transfer of power between actuators and pumps
- Inlet manifold or "intake manifold", an engine part which supplies the air or fuel/air mixture to the cylinders
- Manifold (scuba), in a scuba set, connects two or more diving cylinders
- Manifold chemistry, a piece of apparatus used in chemistry to manipulate gases
- Vacuum manifold
- Manifold Records, a record label
- The Manifold Trilogy by science fiction author Stephen Baxter
- Manifold (magazine), magazine of the University of Warwick mathematical community
- Manifold (comics), a fictional character who appears in Marvel Comics publications
- Manifold, Pennsylvania
- River Manifold, a river in England
- The Manifold Way, a foot- and cycle-path which follows the old route of the Leek and Manifold Valley Light Railway, Staffordshire, England
- Sir Walter Manifold (1849–1928) an Australian grazier and politician
- John Manifold (1915-1985) an Australian poet and critic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.