From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manila is the capital of the Philippines.
Manila or Maynila may also refer to:
- Metro Manila, the metropolitan area of Manila
- Mega Manila, which includes Metro Manila and neighbouring provinces
- Manila (province), a defunct province that existed during the Spanish colonial period
- Manila, Arizona
- Manila, Arkansas
- Manila, California
- Manila, Colorado
- Manila, Kentucky
- Manila, Utah
- Manila, West Virginia
Hardware and software
- Userland Manila, a web-based content management system produced by UserLand Software
- Manila, a Sempron processor core
- Manila, the codename for TouchFLO 3D, a user interface for Windows Mobile developed by HTC Corporation
- Manila (2009 film), a 2009 film
- The Claws of Light, a 1975 film also known as Manila
- Metro Manila (film), a 2013 film
- Maynila (TV series), Filipino television series on GMA Network.
- Manila Luzon, a drag performer best known for being a contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race
- Manila (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Manila hemp refers to the natural fibre from abacá that is used in making
- Manila shawl, a fashion accessory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.