From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manilla may refer to:
- Manillas, the 'bracelet' currency of West Africa
- Manilla, New South Wales, Australia
- Manilla River, a stream in New South Wales
- Manilla, Indiana, United States
- Manilla, Iowa, United States
- Manilla, Ontario, Canada
- Common erroneous spelling of Manila, capital of the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.