From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Some notable Romans using this praenomen include:
- Manius Acilius Glabrio (consul 191 BC), consul in 191 BC
- Manius Acilius Glabrio, consul in 67 BC
- Manius Acilius Glabrio (consul 91), consul in 91
- Manius Curius Dentatus, consul multiple times in the 3rd century BC
- Manius Valerius Maximus Corvinus Messalla, consul in 263 BC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.