|Competitor for India|
|Gold||2006 Doha||4x400 m relay|
|Gold||2010 Guangzhou||4x400 m relay|
|Silver||2006 Doha||400 m|
|Gold||2010 Delhi||4x400 m relay|
Manjeet Kaur (born 2 April 1982) is an Indian sprint athlete from Punjab who specializes in 400 metres. She holds the current 400 m National record of 51.05 seconds set at the National Circuit Athletic Meet held in Chennai on 16 June 2004. She broke the previous record held by K. M. Beenamol since November 2001. In doing so, she passed the qualifying mark for the 2004 Athens Olympics. She along with Chitra K. Soman, Rajwinder Kaur and K. M. Beenamol form the team that holds the current National record in 4 x 400 metres relay.
An Inspector in the Punjab Police, Manjeet competed for India in 4 x 400 metres relay at 2004 Athens Olympics where her team set the current National record with a time of 3:26.89. The team finished third in their heats. In the next Beijing Olympics also she represented India in 4 x 400 metres relay where her team composed of Sathi Geetha, Chitra K. Soman, and Mandeep Kaur clocked a time of 3:28.83 and finished seventh in their heats.
In Doha Asian Games in 2006, Manjeet led India to a stunning 4 x 400 metres relay gold. Earlier at the same event, she had also won a silver medal in Women's 400 metres race behind eventual winner Olga Tereshkova from Kazakhstan. In 2005, she was conferred the Arjuna Award for her contribution to the Indian athletics.
In May 2012, Manjit was banned for two years, for not submitting her sample collection to National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) officers. 
- "Official Website of Athletics Federation of India: NATIONAL RECORDS as on 21.3.2009". Athletics Federation of INDIA. Retrieved 2009-09-02.
- "Beenamol erases P T Usha's record". Rediff.com. 2001-11-23. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- "Manjit, Seema set new marks". Sportstar. 2004-07-03. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- "Women's 4 x 400m team sets national mark". Rediff.com. 2004-06-28. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- "Olympic Games 2004 - Results 08-27-2004 - 4x400 Metres Relay W Heats". IAAF. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- "Olympic Games 2008 - Results 08-22-2008 - 4x400 Metres Relay W Heats". IAAF. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- "Intense competition within the Indian team". Rediff.com. 2008-03-05. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- "Arjuna Award". Retrieved 2009-09-04.
- "Manjit Kaur". Retrieved 2012-06-10.
|This biographical article relating to Indian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|