From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manju is a Sanskrit word meaning pleasant, sweet, snow, beautiful, Lord Shiva's name, clouds, morning dew and is predominantly an Indian male/female given name.
Manju may also refer to:
- Manju (place/people), Manchu people; Manchuria
- Manju (era), a Japanese era name
- Manjū, a Japanese confection
- Manju (novel), Indian novel written by M. T. Vasudevan Nair
- Manju (film), a 1982 Indian film based on the novel
- Manju, alike Japanese culture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manju.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.