From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mankin may refer to:
- Hart T. Mankin, American lawyer
- Helen Douglas Mankin (1896-1956), American politician
- Romi Mankin (b. 1947), Estonian physicist
- Valentin Mankin (b. 1938), Soviet / Ukrainian sailor
- Mankien, a town in South Sudan
- Michael J. Mankin (b. 1948), American architect, disability rights leader.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mankin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.