From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manly is an adjective corresponding to man, indicating masculinity.
Manly may also refer to:
- Manly, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- Manly, Queensland, a suburb of Brisbane.
- Manly, Iowa, a city in the USA.
- Manly, New Zealand, a suburb on the Whangaparoa Peninsula north of Auckland.
- The Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles, a team in the Australian National Rugby League
- The Wynnum Manly Seagulls, a rugby league team in Brisbane, Australia
- The Manly RUFC, a rugby union team in Manly, New South Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.