From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mannar may refer to:
- Mannar, Alappuzha, a town in Alappuzha district, Kerala, India
- Mannar, Kaduthuruthy,a town in Kottayam district, Kerala, India
- Mannar, Sri Lanka, a town in northern Sri Lanka
- Mannar District, a district in Sri Lanka
- Mannar Electoral District, a former electoral district in Sri Lanka
- Mannar Island, an island in Sri Lanka
- Gulf of Mannar
- Mannargudi, a town in Tamil Nadu, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.