|Village of Mannville|
|Motto: All Trails Lead to Mannville|
|Municipal district||County of Minburn No. 27|
|• Mayor||Sid Hinton|
|• Governing body||Mannville Village Council|
|• Total||2.15 km2 (0.83 sq mi)|
|Elevation||625 m (2,051 ft)|
|• Density||373.6/km2 (968/sq mi)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC−7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC−6)|
Mannville is a village in central Alberta, Canada. It is located at the intersection of the Yellowhead Highway and Highway 881, approximately 22 kilometres (14 mi) west of Vermilion and 170 kilometres (110 mi) east of Edmonton. Its primary industry is agriculture
In the 2011 Census, the Village of Mannville had a population of 803 living in 355 of its 382 total dwellings, a 2.7% change from its 2006 population of 782. With a land area of 2.15 km2 (0.83 sq mi), it had a population density of 373.5/km2 (967.3/sq mi) in 2011.
The population of the Village of Mannville according to its 2009 municipal census is 761.
In 2006, Mannville had a population of 782 living in 388 dwellings, an 8.3% increase from 2001. The village has a land area of 2.15 km2 (0.83 sq mi) and a population density of 363.9/km2 (942/sq mi) inhabitants.
- Frances Bay: actress
- Kyle Calder: professional hockey player
- Peter Gadsden: Lord Mayor of London
- Erving Goffman: sociologist
- Mike Rathje: professional hockey player
- Miles Zaharko: professional hockey player
- "Municipal Officials Search". Alberta Municipal Affairs. March 20, 2015. Retrieved April 19, 2015.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census subdivisions (municipalities), 2011 and 2006 censuses (Alberta)". Statistics Canada. 2012-02-08. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- ePodunk. "Mannville". Retrieved 2009-03-02.
- Nauss, Arthur William, 1945. Cretaceous stratigraphy of Vermilion area, Alberta, Canada; American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG), AAPG Bulletin, vol. 29, no. 11 (November), pp. 1605-1629.
- Alberta Municipal Affairs (2009-09-15). "Alberta 2009 Official Population List" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-09-12.
- Statistics Canada. "Canada 2006 Census: Mannville—Community Profile". Retrieved 2007-06-08.