Manolo Carrasco in his house
|Born||15 March 1971
Manolo Carrasco is a pianist and conductor. He is the author of Real Escuela Andaluza de Arte Ecuestre's music. He has recorded a few albums and is also a developer[clarification needed] and performer on tours around Japan, China, the US, Europe and Spain.
Carrasco was born in Cádiz on 15 March 1971. He started his musical studies in the Conservatorio Manuel de Falla in Cadiz with Rafael Prieto. He continued in the Constervatorio Superior in Seville with Ana Guijarro and Manuel de Diego and then moved to Conservatorio del Liceo in Barcelona with Ramón Coll. At the Conservatorio de El Escorial in Madrid he studied composition under Eduardo Armenteros and piano under Anatoli Pouvson.
He continued his studies at the Real Conservatorio Superior de Música de Madrid, where he studied composition with Antón García Abril and piano with Manuel Carra.
At the age of 19, Carrasco conducted the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra of London, recording the albums Sueños de Juventud, Al-Andalus and Como bailan los caballos andaluces. The performance of this last musical project was released in 2000 at Chapín's municipal Stadium (Jerez de la Frontera). He has also produced for various[which?] music programs on television.
- Arena y Mar
- Sueños de Juventud
- Clásicos Internacionales
- Clásicos Españoles 1
- Clasicos Españoles 2
- Passionata Andaluza
- Greatest Hits[note 1]
- Banda Sonora Original El cielo podría haber cantado[note 1]
- Cómo bailan los caballos andaluces[note 1]
- Grandes éxitos de Manolo Carrasco
- Andaluza de Danza[note 2]
- Gipsy[note 2]
- Dance Andalucia[note 2]
- Between two seas
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Released in Asia
- El pianista gaditano Manolo Carrasco lleva a Montopellier (Francia) el espectáculo 'Sinfonía Ecuestre' - 20minutos.es
- Conciertos: Manolo Carrasco: Passionata Andaluza- Chiclana: LAVOZDIGITAL.ES
- 12 Noticias - Prensa Ciudadana
- Flamenco y espectáculos Antonio Benítez