From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manon is an opera by Jules Massenet, adapted from Abbé Prévost's novel Manon Lescaut.
Manon may also refer to:
Fiction and art
- Manon Lescaut, the fictional title character of Manon Lescaut, a 1731 novel by French author Abbé Prévost
- L'histoire de Manon, a 1974 ballet set to the music of Massenet, with choreography by Sir Kenneth MacMillan
- Manon (character), a fictional character from children's books, and related media, by Gerard Moncomble and Nadine Rouviere
- Manon, the fictional title character of the 1962 novel Manon des sources, by Marcel Pagnol, and subsequent adaptations
- Manon des Sources (1986 film), a 1986 French film, released in English as Manon of the Spring
- Manon, a monster boss on MapleStory.
- Manon, the fictional godlike deity ascribed to Wicca in the film The Craft.
- Manon (artist) (born 1946), Swiss artist
- Manon (given name), including a list of people with the name
- Gloria Manon, American actress
- Julio Mañón (born 1973), Dominican baseball pitcher
- Lydia Manon (born 1982), American figure skater
- Víctor Mañon (born 1992), Mexican football player
- Mañón, a city council of Ferrolterra in the province of A Coruña, Spain
- Sor Mañón, a river in Galicia, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.