From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manon is an opera by Jules Massenet, adapted from Abbé Prévost's novel Manon Lescaut.
Manon may also refer to:
Fiction and art
- Manon Lescaut, the fictional title character of Manon Lescaut, a 1731 novel by French author Abbé Prévost
- Manon (film), a 1949 French film by Henri-Georges Clouzot, adapted from Manon Lescaut
- L'histoire de Manon, a 1974 ballet set to the music of Massenet, with choreography by Sir Kenneth MacMillan
- Manon (character), a fictional character from children's books, and related media, by Gerard Moncomble and Nadine Rouviere
- Manon, the fictional title character of the 1962 novel Manon des sources, by Marcel Pagnol, and subsequent adaptations
- Manon, a monster boss on MapleStory.
- Manon (artist) (born 1946), Swiss artist
- Manon (given name), including a list of people with the name
- Gloria Manon, American actress
- Julio Mañón (born 1973), Dominican baseball pitcher
- Lydia Manon (born 1982), American figure skater
- Víctor Mañon (born 1992), Mexican football player
- Mañón, a city council of Ferrolterra in the province of A Coruña, Spain
- Sor Mañón, a river in Galicia, Spain
- Manon 70, a 1968 French film based on Manon Lescaut
- Manon Lescaut (disambiguation)
- Mannon, Illinois, U.S.
- James Mannon, American sociologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.