Manor Park railway station
Location of Manor Park in Greater London
|Local authority||London Borough of Newham|
|Managed by||Abellio Greater Anglia|
|Number of platforms||4|
|Fare zone||3 and 4|
|OSI||Woodgrange Park |
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
| London Transport portal
UK Railways portalCoordinates:
The station is a short walk from Woodgrange Park on the Gospel Oak to Barking line, though the National Rail Timetable suggests the easier interchange one stop west, at Forest Gate for Wanstead Park.
The following services currently call at Manor Park:
|Abellio Greater Anglia||London Liverpool Street - Stratford - Maryland - Forest Gate - Manor Park - Ilford - Seven Kings - Goodmayes - Chadwell Heath - Romford - Gidea Park - Harold Wood - Brentwood - Shenfield||Class 315||6x per hour|
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
|Abellio Greater Anglia|
In normal operation all services use Platforms 1 and 2 (up/down slow). Platforms 3 and 4 (up/down fast) are only operational during engineering works that affect the slow lines. An additional short, unnumbered, platform face is present to the south of platform 1 (westbound/up slow) but is not in operation. The track behind it is used as a freight loop.
The station will be on Crossrail Line 1. The platforms will not be lengthened and selective door operation used instead therefore allowing the freight loop to remain in use. Due to the narrow platforms, and the layout of the station, fitting lifts for disabled access would be difficult and expensive, requiring the walkways to be rebuilt and closing the station for several months. Because the station is not a new one there is no legal requirement that it be made accessible and it is not planned to do so.
London Buses Routes 101, 104, 474, W19 serve the station. Routes 25, 86 and Night Route N86 also pass nearby on Romford Road.
- "Out of Station Interchanges" (Microsoft Excel). Transport for London. May 2010. Archived from the original on 2012-03-12.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- National Rail Timetable Page 46
- Select Committee on the Crossrail Bill Minutes of Evidence (Questions 1060 - 1079)
- Select Committee on the Crossrail Bill Minutes of Evidence (Questions 1040 - 1059)
- Select Committee on the Crossrail Bill First Special Report
- Train times and station information for Manor Park railway station from National Rail
- Excel file displaying National Rail station usage information for 2005/06
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Manor Park railway station.|