From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manorama may refer to:
- Manorama (actress), character actress of Hindi films 
- Manorama (Tamil actress), veteran Tamil actress
- Malayala Manorama, a popular Malayalam daily with a very strong readership in Kerala
- Manorama News, a Malayalam news channel
- Manorama Yearbook, a general knowledge update published annually from Kerala
- Manorama radio, an FM radio station for the state of Kerala in India
- Manorama Six Feet Under, a 2007 Indian thriller film
- Manorama Madhwaraj (born 1940), member of the 14th Lok Sabha of India. She represents the Udupi constituency of Karnataka and is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) political party.She quit BJP and Lok Sabha after voting in favour of Congress during vote of confidence
- Manorama Music, a music company of India
- Ruth Manorama (born 1952), widely known in India for her contributions in mainstreaming Dalit issues, especially the precarious situation of Dalit women in India
- Manorama (film), a 2009 Telugu film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.