From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manpower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manpower is Human resources.
Manpower may also refer to:
- Manpower (1941 film), a film starring Edward G. Robinson, Marlene Dietrich, and George Raft
- Manpower (1942 film), a propaganda short produced by the U.S. government
- Manpower (album), an album by Miquel Brown
- "The Manpower!!!", a song by Morning Musume
- Manpower Directorate, an Israeli governmental organization
- Manpower Directorate (Australia), a division of the Australian government responsible for personnel recruitment during World War II
- Manpower Inc., an employment agency headquartered in the United States
- Manpower Incorporated, a criminal enterprise in the Honor Harrington science fiction series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.