From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manteca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manteca may refer to:
- Manteca, the Spanish word for butter, peanut butter (manteca de cacahuete), or lard (manteca de cerdo)
- Manteca colorá, manteca with ground red paprika
- Manteca, California, a city
- Manteca cheese an Italian cheese
- Manteca (band), a Canadian jazz fusion band
- "Manteca" (song), a 1947 jazz tune co-written by Dizzy Gillespie, Chano Pozo, and Gil Fuller
- Manteca (album), a 1958 album by jazz pianist Red Garland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manteca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.