From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manteo may refer to:
- Manteo, 1st Baron of Roanoke and Dasamongueponke, sixteenth-century American Indian leader involved with the Roanoke Colony
- Manteo, North Carolina, United States
- Manteo, Virginia, United States
- Manteo High School, North Carolina
- Lochmaeus manteo, a North American moth
- Manteo Elementary School, North Carolina
- Manteo to Murphy, an expression that means "across North Carolina"
- Navy Auxiliary Air Station Manteo, now Dare County Regional Airport, North Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.