Nolito in action for Benfica
|Full name||Manuel Agudo Durán|
|Date of birth||15 October 1986|
|Place of birth||Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Spain|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Forward / Winger|
|2013||→ Granada (loan)||17||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 October 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Cádiz, Andalusia, Nolito arrived at FC Barcelona at nearly 22 years of age, having appeared with Écija Balompié in his native region in two third division seasons. With the Catalans, in the same level, he scored 16 league goals in two seasons combined – 12 in the second – as the B-team returned to the second level after an 11-year absence.
On 3 October 2010 Nolito made his La Liga debut for Barcelona, coming on as a substitute for Pedro Rodríguez in a 1–1 home draw against RCD Mallorca; on 10 November, he opened the scoring in a 5–1 home win against AD Ceuta for the season's Spanish Cup (7–1 on aggregate).
In late May 2011, Nolito rejected Barcelona's offer of a professional contract and signed a five-year deal with S.L. Benfica, effective as of 1 July. He scored on his official debut on the 27th, a 2–0 home win against Trabzonspor for the season's UEFA Champions League. He also netted in the second leg, a 1–1 draw.
On 20 August 2011 Nolito scored once in a 3–1 home win against C.D. Feirense, the fifth consecutive in as many official matches for the Portuguese, equalizing Eusébio's record. He netted 15 goals in 48 official games in his first season, helping the Reds to the domestic League Cup.
Nolito returned to his country and his native region on 29 January 2013, being loaned to Granada CF for six months and a fee of €600.000, without the possibility of making the move permanent in June. In his first match, he took the corner which resulted in Cristiano Ronaldo's own goal for the game's only, giving Granada the first win over Real Madrid in 40 years.
- As of 2 February 2013
- Nsue shocks Barca; ESPN Soccernet, 3 October 2010
- Barcelona 5–1 Ceuta; ESPN Soccernet, 10 November 2010
- Nolito confirma su fichaje por el Benfica (Nolito confirms deal with Benfica); Marca, 21 May 2011 (Spanish)
- Benfica leave Trabzonspor up against it; UEFA.com, 27 July 2011
- Benfica ease past ten-man Trabzonspor; UEFA.com, 3 August 2011
- Nolito iguala Eusébio (Nolito equals Eusébio); Record, 21 August 2011 (Portuguese)
- "Nolito será rojiblanco hasta junio de 2013" [Nolito will be rojiblanco until June 2013] (in Spanish). Granada's official website. 29 January 2013. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- "Jesus confirma saída de Nolito" [Jesus confirms Nolito exit] (in Portuguese). Sábado. 29 January 2013. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- "Granada 1–0 Real Madrid: Ronaldo own goal gifts Andalusians three precious points". Goal.com. 2 February 2013. Retrieved 2 February 2013.
- "Result: Cristiano Ronaldo own goal gives Granada the win". Sportsmole. 2 February 2013. Retrieved 2 February 2013.
- "Nolito refuerza la delantera del Real Club Celta" [Nolito strengthens Real Club Celta's offense] (in Spanish). Celta's official website. 1 July 2013. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- Transfermarkt player statistics
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira, Supercopa de España, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup.