From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manuka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manuka may refer to:
- The flowering plant Leptospermum scoparium (Mānuka in Māori)
- Manuka, Australian Capital Territory, an area in Canberra, named after the plant
- Manuka Oval, a stadium in the above territory
- Manuka Primary School in Witheford Heights, North Shore, New Zealand
- Manuka Gorge, a canyon close to Waitahuna in New Zealand
- Mānuka honey, a monofloral honey
- Mānuka (waka), from Māori mythology
- Manuka State Wayside Park and forest reserve, a park on the Island of Hawaiʻi
- Manuka Football Club, a defunct Australian Rules Football club
- Gentian Manuka (born 1991), Albanian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.