From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Mancs.
|Look up manx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may also refer to:
- Manx language, also known as Manx or Manx Gaelic, the native Goidelic Celtic language of the Isle of Man
- Manx English, the English dialect of the Isle of Man
Animals and plants
- Manx (cat), a cat breed with no tail or sometimes a short tail, originating on the Isle of Man
- Manx Loaghtan, a breed of sheep, originating on the Isle of Man
- Manx Rumpy, a breed of chicken, not originating on the Isle of Man
- Manx Robber Fly (Machimus cowini), an insect
- Manx Shearwater (Puffinus puffinus), a sea bird
- Isle of Man cabbage (Coincya monensis monensis), sometimes called the Manx cabbage
- Cabbage tree (New Zealand) (Cordyline australis), sometimes called the Manx palm
- Extinct animals from the Isle of Man
- Manx Minuet, a member of the band Mistula
- Manx Norton, a racing motorcycle
- Manx pound, the currency of the Isle of Man
- Manx Radio, the national radio station of the Isle of Man
- Manx spirit, a clear whisky from the Isle of Man
- Meyers Manx, a dune buggy
- Varius Manx, a Polish pop group
- Handley Page Manx, an experimental British aircraft from World War II
- Harry Manx, a Manx-born Canadian musician
- Manx Software (named after the cat), developers of the Aztec C compiler.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.