Graphical tools are software tools that link resources together in an online visual collaboration to author rich web presentations, upload and share visual content among team or customers inside a visual workspace.It can help link people’s experiences from across the globe and foster collaboration by providing a dynamic workspace to draw, annotate and review shared designs and documents.Graphical tools uses visualization techniques to create a graphical network representation of patterns of reference in collaborative discourse.
As corporate data become more complex, Graphical tools will become an increasingly useful business tool. IBM Many Eyes is a free public site created by Fernanda Viégas and Martin Wattenberg that allows anyone to create a visualization from a dataset.  Furthermore, graphical tools are also used in the corporate world for Scenario planning and Process-driven application. We can also imagine several business scenarios in which visualization may help:
- A team doing a complex market analysis might use a collaborative-visualization intranet site to get a much better understanding than is possible today of the ways in which one month’s data differ from the previous month’s.
- A company seeking to wring costs out of its supply chain might post a treemap showing items’ relative sourcing expenses, enabling “many eyes”-those of employees and suppliers-to spot new areas for potential savings.
Graphical tools can be divided into two categories:
- Whiteboarding Tools: are software tools that link users together in an online visual workspace where they can draw, markup, save and upload designs on a blank canvas.
- Modeling Tools: are software tools that focuses on developing 2D and 3D models, flow document and charts. There are several modeling tools available for use.
- H, Lam. "A Pilot Study of CZTalk: A Graphical Tool for Collaborative Knowledge Work". System Science. Retrieved 03-06 January 2005. Check date values in:
- McGhee, Geoff. "Journalism in the Age of Data". Stanford University. Retrieved 6 February 2013.