From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manzini may refer to:
- Manzini, Swaziland, a town in the Manzini District of Swaziland
- Manzini District, a district of Swaziland
- Carlo Antonio Manzini (1599-1677/1678), an Italian astronomer and mathematician
- Gianna Manzini (1896-1974), Italian writer
- Michael Manzini, a South African football player
- Pier Conti-Manzini, (1946–2003), an Italian rower who competed in the 1968 and 1972 Summer Olympics
- Manzini, (real name Kristoffer Hyldgaard), a Danish rap artist.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.