|Full name||Mao Mengsuo|
|Date of birth||15 June 1989|
|Place of birth||Changsha, Hunan, China|
|Date of death||12 June 2010(aged 20)|
|Place of death||Nyingchi, Tibet, China|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
He had only one appearance in his first season of professional football career. He was apeearenced in a 2008–09 Hong Kong FA Cup match, which was NTR WF Tai Po defeating Tuen Mun Progoal by 3 goals.
Mao Mengsuo and his girlfriend, Li Zhuoling (Chinese: 李卓玲), went to Tibet for teaching rural children in Tibet in June 2010. During this period, they were killed in a car accident. Tai Po FC general secretary Chan Ping said he shall be one of the main members of first team next year, and the club decided that the club would no longer use the number 16 shirt Mao Mengsuo wore.
- (Chinese) 足球小將毛夢索車禍亡 - 東方日報
- (Chinese) Tai Po FC - Mao Mengsuo
- (Chinese) 毛家足球少年香港成名 生死恋人天堂里追索足球梦
- Hong Kong – Mengsuo Mao - Soccerway
- Hong Kong Football Association - 2008–09 Hong Kong FA Cup – NTR WF Tai Po 3–0 Tuen Mun Progoal
- (Chinese) 长沙球员赴藏区支教 遭遇车祸与女友共赴天国
- (Chinese) Takungpao, 2010-06-16, 大埔「掛起」16號 擬辦毛夢索紀念賽