||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (July 2012)|
|Labels||Velvet Blue Music|
Heather Bray Heywood
Josh Dooley formed Map in 2000, recording two EPs, Teaching Turtles to Fly, and Eastern Skies, Western Eyes.
Map released their first full length record, Secrets By The Highway, in 2003.
In the summer of 2004, Map released their second full length record, Think Like An Owner. This album was his first record backed by his current band line-up, consisting of Loop (bass), Heather Bray (guitar, voice) and Ben Heywood (drums).
Map released their third EP, San Francisco in the 90s, with more additions to their band line-up, consisting of Paul Akers (keyboards) and Trevor Monks (drums). This album gives tribute to late-80s Brit pop and mid-60s American jangle rock.[according to whom?]
- Secrets By the Highway (2003, Velvet Blue Music)
- Think Like an Owner (2004, Velvet Blue Music)
- Speechless (2009, Velvet Blue Music)
- Pistols & Pearls (2010, Independent)
- Loneliness is Dangerous (2011, Independent)
- Teaching Turtles To Fly (2000, Velvet Blue Music)
- Eastern Skies, Western Eyes (2001, Velvet Blue Music)
- San Francisco in the 90's (2006, Velvet Blue Music)
Singles (7-inch vinyl)
- A Monk With a Gun (2005, Velvet Blue Music)
- Friends Who Play Guitar (2006, ClerestoryAV) Map/Gary Murray split single