Maple Mountain High School
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Nebo School District. (Discuss) Proposed since May 2014.|
- School Colors: Maroon and Gold
- School Mascot: Golden Eagles
- School Motto: "An Attitude of Excellence"
- Principal: John Penrod
- Address: 51 North 2550 East Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- Website: mmhs.nebo.edu
- Baseball (Region 8 Champs 2012)
- Cross Country
- Drill Team (Back to back to back champions 2010-2012)
- Football (Back to back region champions 2011-2012)
- Golf (State champions 2012 and 2014)
- Softball (Region 8 Co-Champs 2012)
- Boy's Tennis
- Girl's Tennis (Region 8 Champs 2014)
- Track (Boys Track 2012 4A State Champions)
- Wrestling (Back to back state champions 2012-2013)
- Director of Bands: Chris Wilson
- Orchestra Director: Deanne Helquist
- Choir Director: Cory Mendenhall, Department Chair
- The Marching Band is led by Chris Wilson, Director of Bands;Trevor Decker, Percussion instructor; Karissa Devey, Color Guard; and Kirsten Little, assistant director.
In their first year every music group in the school went to State Festival, which consists of the MMHS Concert Band and Jazz Band directed by Chris Wilson, Mens Chorus, Concert Choir, Chamber Choir, and the orchestras.
The Jazz Band received Outstanding Band at Peaks Festival 2010 in Division II.
The Marching Band received an Outstanding Percussion award.
The Winter Drumline received Outstanding Tenor and Bass Drums at state at 2nd place in the 2A Division, along with 6th place overall in the state.
The Winter Color Guard received first place in the SRAAA division the first half of the season and finished the season winning third place at state in the SRAA division.
The Marching Band won Outstanding Percussion and 2nd Overall at the Nebo Tournament. At The Wasatch Invitational they won Outstanding Percussion, Outstanding Visual Performance, and 1st place overall. At the Rocky Mountain Invitational they won Outstanding Percussion and 3rd place overall.
|This Utah school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|