Maple Ridge, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Peter Demong|
|• Total||1.4 km2 (0.5 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,035 m (3,396 ft)|
|• Average Income||$72,317|
|Website||Willow Ridge Community Association|
Maple Ridge is a residential neighbourhood in the south-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. The community is bounded to the east by Deerfoot Trail, north by Southland Drive, west by Willow Park and south by Anderson Road. The Maple Ridge golf course, developed in the Bow River valley, lines the community to the south and east.
It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 14 councillor.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $72,317 in 2000, and there were 10.3% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 12.5% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single family detached homes, and 6.1% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Maple Ridge Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-09.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 12 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-09.
||Acadia||East Fairview Industrial||Riverbend
|Willow Park||Douglas Glen|
|Lake Bonavista||Bonavista Downs||Diamond Cove|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|